Do you have burning questions about acupuncture and natural medicine? Perhaps you have never experienced the magical results you might experience with acupuncture and natural medicine. Or perhaps you go to an acupuncturist who cannot or will not speak to you in a language, or explain things so that you can understand. Well, you are here at the right place to get your questions answered by Dr. Jay, with more than 30 years clinical experience and 45 years intense experience in natural medicine and Chinese medicine. Here you get your Acupuncture FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and their Answers regarding Acupuncture, Natural Medicine, Insurance, how long does treatment take, herbs, how do needles feel, are the needles safe…
Sign up below FREE to find out answers to Frequently Asked Questions from 30+ years of clinical experience, questions such as:
- Are the needles painful?
- Is acupuncture safe?
- Will my insurance cover acupuncture and your services?
- What are the most common reasons people go for acupuncture?
More Acupuncture FAQs
Sign up above FREE to find out more answers to Frequently Asked Questions from 30+ years of clinical experience, questions such as:
- How safe are herbal formulas?
- Why do I need Early Evaluation of Memory status?
- What are acupuncture needles and how do they feel?
- How about memory and brain repair?
and even MORE Acupuncture FAQs
- How long and how often do treatments need to be done?
- How much does acupuncture cost?
- Can I mixing acupuncture and other treatments?
- What to do to prepare for acupuncture treatments?
- What to do after acupuncture treatments?
Also, you can sign up here for your FREE Consumers Guide to Choosing the Right Acupuncturist and Natural Medicine provider,
by clicking on either of those underlined bars.